Check out this spacious home nestled in a beautiful picturesque country setting! You will be impressed with the natural lighting throughout and the large tile entryway that opens into a great room with cathedral ceilings! The kitchen boasts a generous breakfast bar, convenient 1st floor laundry room and dining area that leads to a deck. Need more space, there is a bonus 5th (13X9) potential bedroom with an egress window, just needs flooring. You will love the combination Master Bedroom & Bathroom Suite getaway with a private deck. As an added bonus, the sellers wish to include a 13 Month Buyer Home Warranty to the Buyer at closing. The two-story garden shed would make a nice workshop, she-shed or play house! Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
3,729 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,729 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Jetted Tub,Ceramic Tile
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Water Softener-rented,Washer,Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Sump Pump,Shower,Full Size Windows
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Walk-in Closet,Vaulted Ceiling,High Speed Internet Available,Gas Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price