Beautifully updated ranch with a view of the lake. If you love to cook you will appreciate the completely new kitchen; from new cabinets to the backsplash and quartz counters to a butler's pantry. New flooring and paint throughout the main level really gives this home a modern feel. The master features veranda door onto the deck, master bath with tub and walk in shower plus a nice walk-in closet. Bonus time! The second bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom. The bonus doesn't stop there, the lower level features a second kitchen, family room, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. This could be the perfect mother in-law quarters. If you want a home filled with natural light on both levels this is your home! Access to the bike/walking trail is just steps away at the north end of Sunset Vista.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,450 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,950 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,455 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. .
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Roll in Shower,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler