Beautifully updated ranch with a view of the lake. If you love to cook you will appreciate the completely new kitchen; from new cabinets to the backsplash and quartz counters to a butler's pantry. New flooring and paint throughout the main level really gives this home a modern feel. The master features veranda door onto the deck, master bath with tub and walk in shower plus a nice walk-in closet. Bonus time! The second bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom. The bonus doesn't stop there, the lower level features a second kitchen, family room, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. This could be the perfect mother in-law quarters. If you want a home filled with natural light on both levels this is your home! Access to the bike/walking trail is just steps away at the north end of Sunset Vista.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,450 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,950 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,455 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. .
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Roll in Shower,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler