Well maintained bi-level home located on nearly 1/2 acre only minutes from Onalaska. Enjoy the large heated pool for many summers to come(large deck for entertaining). The main floor offers large living room(plenty of natural light), kitchen(LVP flooring, center island w/ breakfast bar, pantry, clean white cabinets, plenty of counter-space, slate stainless steel appliances included), ample dining space w/ slider to rear deck & pool area, two well proportioned bedrooms plus full bath. The lower level offers expansive living space(family room w/ gas fireplace), rec room, two additional bedrooms, second full bath plus laundry room. The 2.5 car attached garage enters into a large mudroom w/ ample closet space. Pride of ownership shows in this home only minutes from Onalaska/Holmen.
Single Family, Contemporary
1,872 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,872 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 976 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 896 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price