Located on almost 1/2 acre between Holmen & Onalaska this home has so much to offer! The main level hosts the living room, updated kitchen with granite countertops, dining area with doors to the patio & 1/2 bath & laundry leading to the 2.5 car attached garage. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, including the master suite with a walk-in closet. The lower level offers more living space with a family room with full size windows for natural light & a gas fireplace, plus 1 more bedroom & another room that could be used as a 5th bedroom or would make a great office. And if you need extra garage space this home is for you with an additional 2.5 detached garage behind the attached garage with a door to drive through, plus a fully fenced yard. Opportunity is here to build some great equity.
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
1,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Finished,Full Size Windows,Partial,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler