New construction in Holmen School District, Town of Onalaska, which means lower taxes! Rivendell Addition, close to lake access and views of the MN and WI bluffs, country-like setting. This home offers a chef's kitchen with Amish custom-made Alderwood cabinetry, walnut stained. You will enjoy entertaining in this kitchen with the coffee bar, built-in cabinet pantry, spice and oil rack, mixer stand cabinet, rolling drawers, soft close drawers and an island that fits 4 stools comfortably. Quartz counters and sink with brushed nickel fixtures round compliment the space. The 9' ceilings give the home a spacious feel. Other extras: insulated 38' x 38' garage, staircase to basement, egress windows and stubbed for a bath. The septic is for a 4 bedroom, so your family can grow into the home.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,847 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
1,847 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,847 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price