Perched perfectly up on this country lot to enjoy the stunning views and the beautiful sunsets over the prairie and bluffs. The outdoor space offers privacy along with a spacious yard to roam, front deck to relax on, raised garden beds for your plantings and grape vines to nurture as well as apple tree, garlic & multiple berry bushes. Property adjoins a park in the backyard. A gas fireplace awaits to warm you from the chill of winter and keep the home cozy with warmth in this 3 bedroom ranch. Updated main bathroom with quartz countertops. LVT flooring. The lower level has 2 finished rooms to use as you need, half bathroom, ample storage room and laundry. One car attached garage along with a detached 2 car garage will provide plenty of space for your extra toys. Pre sale home inspection.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,026 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 275 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Full,Partial Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price