A rare country setting, amazing views of sunsets & bluffs just minutes from town. Original owner thoughtfully planned, maintained & updated this Town of Holland home. With fields on both sides enjoy the country life w/o the hard work. New roof & gutters, Huge heated garage, 29x18' workshop or room for 2 more vehicles. LL partially finished w/ lg non-conforming 4th bdrm, many built ins for storage, 2nd bath then lots of room for you to finish as you want. 2x6 construction w/xtra insulation, central vac main & lower levels, natural gas main source w/radiant heat both levels each room w/its own thermostat.-always a warm bathroom! Move in ready home w/all new flooring & paint plus the extras of oversized garage & mudroom, landscaping & patio. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,494 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,494 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,260 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 234 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler