This home is in quiet neighborhood atop a hill & overlooks a private yard. This 3-4 bedroom home offers impressive living room(vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace); eat-in kitchen(breakfast bar, tile backsplash, huge pantry, stainless steel appliances(gas stove), slider to large deck overlooking private rear yard); master suite(walk-in closet, private bath w/ jet tub/separate walk-in shower, plus 3 season rm), 2nd bedroom plus den(3rd bedroom), & guest bath. Lower level offers: huge family rm, bedroom, exercise rm, full bath, & plenty of storage. Additional features: very private .89 acre lot, 2.5 car garage plus more parking, relaxing fire pit area, partially fenced yard, main floor laundry hookups, updated mechanicals, new carpet throughout the home, 200 Amp service, Holmen school district
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,002 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,002 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,501 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,301 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price