The surprise awaits you near the end of this culdesac just outside of Holmen, from the wonderfully sized fenced backyard offering a private setting sheltered with mature trees to the grand sized kitchen showcasing quartz countertops with endless cabinet space. The dining area is nestled at the back of the home with patio doors opening to the a great backyard to enjoy endless hours of fun and entertaining. A corner gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling offers a spacious feel in the living room with a half bath off of the hallway. Owners suite with bathroom and closet along with vaulted ceilings. The ground level offers a front entrance to home into the family room area, 2 nice sized bedrooms with daylight windows, full bath and utility area.Hm Inspection, UHP warranty, garage measures 24 x 28.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,505 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,505 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,405 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Split Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler