Nestled up against the bluff to give a private tree line setting featuring over 6 acres of open land to create a playground of your liking to call home. A grand sized kitchen offering ample countertop space along with cabinets and storage with a spacious island that will invite everyone in. The front 4 season room allows a nice space to greet your guests and welcome them in and could be used as a family/TV room, it offers several remote controlled skylights with an auto closing feature when it rains. A dining room, den & living room featuring a 3 sided gas fireplace and access to the back yard. Three bedrooms, full bath with dual access, double sinks, soaker tub and shower stall. Main floor laundry with half bath by garage. Lower has a full bath finished & daylight windows, walkout. AS IS
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,940 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,940 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 96 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Skylight,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Farm Type
- Tillable Land
- Crop Type
- Tillable Land
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price