Nestled North of Holmen, offering a spacious 1 acre lot with views of the bluffs and close access to main roads, sits this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, raised ranch home with generous sized living room with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace to cozy up too. The kitchen gives ample space and cabinets, eat in counter and formal dining area off front entrance. Half bath and pantry closet available on the main level. Owners suite with patio to backyard, bathroom and walk in closet. Lower level features 2 bedrooms with daylight windows, bathroom, family room and laundry/storage room. Offering features of steel siding, heated attached 2.5 car garage with epoxy floors plus another 2 car garage detached with separate electrical panel, sprinkler system Pre sale home inspection available, please review.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,660 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
2,660 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,330 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,002 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete
- ,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler