This is a unique opportunity with this 3 year old home. Well designed with 9' ceilings. Kitchen with plenty of cabinets, pantry and center island. Large dining area with patio door and window space, great room features 20' ceiling and gas fireplace. Loft area for reading or computer room. Master bedroom and private bath. Main floor laundry and mud room off of the 3+ car garage. Lower level is finished with a family room and walkoutto the rear yard, 3rd bedroom and full bath. In addition, there is an abundance of storage room. Property comes with an HOA allowing use of approx. 100 acres set aside for homeowner's use only. 4 wheeling, hiking, horseback riding and hunting are available in your back yard. This is a rare find. Currently enough in HOW so no monthly collection at this time.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,250 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,650 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 604 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Horse Allowed,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price