Nestled between the bluffs and the Mississippi River, sits this beautiful country home. Located just south of Alma, this 4 bed, 2 bath home sits on approximately 12.5 acres. You can hunt big bucks in the backyard, or go fishing across the road. The current owner has taken many deer over 140'', including one that scored 192''. Custom cabinets and a large island highlight the kitchen, and the open floor plan leads to a living room with a gas fireplace. The basement is partially finished, with another bedroom and living room. Enjoy the outdoors on a Trex, no maintenance deck, a stamped concrete area, or have a bonfire at the built in fire pit. There is also a large, heated shop just steps away. Interested in having animals? There is water hooked up to the small shed in the back yard.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
2,305 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,305 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,525 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 780 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Electric, Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- G1, G4, G5M
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price