Alluring country home on 2.52ac only 3-miles from downtown Viroqua. Meticulously custom-built in 2002 with incredibly sound-proofing. 3,958sq ft, 5-roomy bedrooms complimented by 3.5-bathrooms. Magnificent master bed and bath features dual closets, two sinks, shower and jetted tub! 4-bedrooms located downstairs, in which two share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Spacious lounge area in the lower-level. Kitchen hosts island seating with granite countertops and high-end appliances. Lofty 11ft ceilings throughout main level. Office and study room for at-home workers. Attached 3-car garage. New windows, siding and hot water heater installed 2-years ago. New furnace and air conditioning system installed 5-years ago. Detached 30x40ft 3-car garage that's heated and insulated with bonus roof loft.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,958 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,958 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,250 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,708 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price