This unique Ranch home was once an mink ranch. The home has 3 - 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. The home is constructed using the finest materials, built to last. The roof and well are new. There are stone, built-in shelves, two fireplaces, one wood burning, and the other with a wood pellet insert. The floors are tiled in beautiful ceramic and slate tile. This home is over 5500 sq. ft. Chef's kitchen with ample storage, an island, and an indoor grill. There is an attached, 1/1/2 car garage, w/ access to the basement, that has a wood stove plumbed to heat the house and the garage. There is also a second, two car, detached, garage that is insulated, perfect for a workshop. The basement has a vintage bar, perfect for entertaining. 15 acres of woods with abundant wildlife.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
5,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
5,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck,Patio.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler