This unique Ranch home, once an mink ranch, has 3 or 4 beds and 4 baths, and was built to last. The roof (2019) and well (2019) are new. There are stone, built-in shelves, two fireplaces, one with wood burning, and the other with a wood pellet insert. The floors are tiled in ceramic and slate tile. This home 5500 square feet of living space. The kitchen is a chef's dream with ample storage, an island, and an indoor BBQ grill. There is an attached, 1/1/2 car garage, with access to the basement, that has a wood stove plumbed to heat the house and the garage. There is also a second, two car, detached, garage that is insulated, perfect for a workshop. The basement has a vintage lounge. There is an above ground pool and a covered BBQ grilling area with a patio and a large deck.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
5,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
5,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price