This unique Ranch home, once an mink ranch, has 3 or 4 beds and 4 baths, and was built to last. The roof (2019) and well (2019) are new. There are stone, built-in shelves, two fireplaces, one with wood burning, and the other with a wood pellet insert. The floors are tiled in ceramic and slate tile. This home 5500 square feet of living space. The kitchen is a chef's dream with ample storage, an island, and an indoor BBQ grill. There is an attached, 1/1/2 car garage, with access to the basement, that has a wood stove plumbed to heat the house and the garage. There is also a second, two car, detached, garage that is insulated, perfect for a workshop. The basement has a vintage lounge. There is an above ground pool and a covered BBQ grilling area with a patio and a large deck.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
5,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
5,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler