Imagine coming home to your own 4 bedroom log home oasis with magnificent views out any window! Enjoy the serenity of the trout stream (that's in walking distance) from the wrap around deck, or relax on the sprawling patio. In addition to the breathtaking expanse outside, the main level has large windows allowing you to bask in natural light; main level master suite has its own bathroom; bedrooms on the upper level have walk in closets and adjoining bathroom. There is more fun to be had in the basement which has den and game room areas, and walkout doors to the patio. This home has a cozy, cabin feel with updated classic touches like granite counter tops, Nest thermometer with forced air humidification system and William Sonoma light fixtures. Upscale log home living is waiting for you
Single Family, A-Frame, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Split Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler