Escape to this luxurious retreat just minutes from Viroqua. The great room is grand yet cozy w/ vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, & a natural fireplace. The custom kitchen features gorgeous hickory cabinets, granite counter tops, & breakfast bar. Main floor master w/ attached bath features double sinks, a charming claw foot tub, and walk in shower. The family room w/ 2nd natural fireplace & large bunk room in the lower level make this home ideal for hosting guests. Two spacious bedrooms up each w/ a large walk in closet and Jack & Jill bath. Quality finishes include gorgeous hickory hardwood floors and Marvin windows. This custom log home offers serenity and stunning views of the driftless region from the wrap around deck or large patio and is just steps from the Bad Axe Trout Stream.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed,Patio.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price