Looking for a property outside of Viroqua with a quick commute back to town? This is it! Boasting a total of 3.58 acres with a spacious home, this property awaits it's next owners. Formally known and run as an Alpaca farm, the fencing, updated gates, added stalls, and outbuildings are ready to roll for whatever your heart may desire making this property an ideal set up for a small hobby farm with plenty of yard space still remaining for gardens, flower beds, or wide open spaces for your creative touch. Over the last 2.5 years the home has been tastefully updated with fresh paint, new fixtures, flooring, tiled main floor bath, added insulation, new front deck with a great view, and a new gas furnace. 3 bedrooms on the main floor with a 4th non-conforming bedroom in the walkout basement.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,274 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,274 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-rented
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price