1770 sqft. Ranch Home on about 2 acres , wooded setting, south facing , looks across the valley and Elk Creek, a Class One Trout Stream (accross the road). There are several class one Trout Streams within walking distance. This is a very relaxing setting and very quiet. Long range view accross the valley. Many recent updates including remodeled bathrooms, remodeled kitchen, new tile flooring, new furnace, new siding and insulation. This is a 2+ bedroom, 2 bathroom about 1770 finished square feet total, about 1014 finished upstairs and a recently remodeled lower level, walk out lower level to the yard. Room to garden. Move in condition. Appliances included.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,770 sq. ft
1,770 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,014 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler