Nothing short of spectacular! Experience life overlooking the Mississippi River Valley with the city in the distance. If you have been looking for breathtaking views, a spacious well designed home and plenty of outdoor space this is it! Just ten minutes south of La Crosse, this home offers a view from every window. The very open concept is perfect for family gatherings yet still offers intimate cozy spaces. Unique floorplan with his and her master bath, a separate wing for guests and an expansive lower level for a rec room, future bedroom a studio or whatever your passion may be. This home and property has been meticulously maintained from the beautiful entrance, the oversized 4 car garage right on through to the two outdoor fire pits overlooking the valley below. Truly a rare find!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Private Shared Well,Well
6,793 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
6,793 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,993 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Hot Tub,Intercom/Music,Pantry,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler