73 acre hobby farm with Beaver Creek running through the property! Excellent hunting, fishing, and trapping. 3 bedroom, 2 bath walk-out ranch with a 2.5 car attached garage and a heated 26x24 detached w/ a 12' lean-to. Additional 16x30 three sided shed surrounded by 3-4 acres of open space - corner posts still in place for a future horse pasture. Open concept kitchen/dining/living area with vaulted ceiling. Kitchen island, lots of cabinet space, and wood stove in the living room. Walk-out lower level has 9' ceilings and in-floor heat. Mostly finished and just needs flooring, base trim, and closet doors. Trails throughout the property and down to the creek. Mostly wooded and enrolled in closed MFL. Great location with quick access to Hwy 53 and only 5 minutes north of Galesville.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,864 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
1,864 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,164 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Body of Water
- Beaver Creek
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price