River Views for this secluded 5.38 acre property with fruit trees, small vineyard, gardens, wildlife, & serenity. Main level consists of master bedroom, 1.5 bath, formal dining room, kitchen w/deck off it, family room, living room w/pellet stove, & office. Lower level has family room w/wet bar & patio off it, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, laundry room, & storage room. 3.5 car heated garage. 4 types of heat sources: Pellet, Natural Gas Forced Air, Wood, & Electric. Almost 4,000 acres of Van Loon Wildlife just across the river. To the left of this driveway is public access to the Black River to launch a small boat, canoe or kayak.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,370 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,370 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 870 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Body of Water
- Black River
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler