A rare find. 40 wooded acres, a home w/ many updates w/ an attached garage, a $120,000 impressive 44' x 32' detached garage/workshop w/ in-floor heat & storage above. Only 15 minutes to La Crosse, 5 minutes to the Mississippi River, & 30 minutes to Viroqua. Open concept main floor design, large windows & plenty of natural light. Beautiful granite kitchen countertops & Amish made hickory cabinets. An established well groomed ATV trail system for hiking, exploring & hunting. Relax on your front covered deck overlooking Coon Creek Valley. Enjoy bonfires w/ friends. The setting is peaceful & quiet. Make sure you read the complete list of seller updates & detailed summary of garage/workshop construction components. (The acreage is approximate as three of the four parcels have been surveyed)
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,240 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,456 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 685 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Propane, Wood. Gravity, Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price