This stunning 4 BR, 3 bath home is situated on a 1.35 acre lot surrounded by nature & tranquility. The main level features a cozy LR w/ vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace, & a large picturesque window. The 4 season sunroom is just off the eat-in kitchen, providing a peaceful space that lets in tons of natural light. The master suite is complete with a walk-in shower, jetted jacuzzi tub, & double vanity. The LL walk-out boasts a family room, additional BR, & plenty of storage space. The wooded large backyard has a patio area that is perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying outdoor activities. Beautiful landscaping surrounds the home, adding to its charm and elegance. The 2.5 car garage provides ample space for vehicles and storage. You won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,068 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,068 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,928 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,140 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price