Custom built 2018 Parade of Homes Judges Choice winner sits high on the ridge surrounded by beautiful views. The open concept allows for family living and entertainment. The home is highlighted with Amish custom cabinetry and millwork. Including a lighted hitch, built-ins in great room, den, and lower level. Entrance and great room feature 18' ceilings, a wall of windows to enjoy the views and open staircase to the 2nd floor. 9' ceilings throughout the main level and finished lower. Surround sound on main, under cabinet lighting, central vac,custom Lutron blinds, bamboo flooring, 2 gas fireplaces, composite deck,''dish'' room and outdoor gaze lighting also highlight this beautiful home. Other notables include; 30 x 30 garage, radon system and loads of storage all on 1.33 acres.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Private Shared Well,Well
Mound System,Septic System
3,082 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,082 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,410 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 672 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler