Immaculate raised ranch tucked away at the end of a cul de sac on a completely private lot. Situated on 6.5 acres, enjoy views of the woods and wildlife out every window. The main floor features large, open living space, 2 bedrooms plus a den that could easily be converted into an additional bedroom. The master features his and hers closets and a master bath. The large kitchen with island and hardwood floors is open to the dining room. Massive main level living room with bay window. Gorgeous staircase plus an elevator for easy access between levels. The finished lower level features a level family room, full bath, plenty of storage space, plus a 2.5 car tuck under garage. 30x36 pole shed for extra storage or hobbies. All appliances included, home inspection already completed.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,920 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiant.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Elevator/Chair Lift,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Split Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Stucco, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price