Peaceful, country living within 10 minutes of LaCrosse, West Salem, & Onalaska. Nestled between bluffs, sitting on 6.5 acres, this home has a 30x36 pole shed/garage with a new electric door and bright LED lights. It is wired for a generator and could house additional cars. 1 of the 2 attached garage stalls has a coated flooring. All are heated by a brand new wood burner which also heats the home, water & heated floors on lower level. Electric and fuel oil heat systems as well. Beautiful scenery out every window. Good hunting. Deer and turkey are regular guests. New large fenced area. Rain gutters and snow guards have been recently added to the metal roof. Stairway is one of a kind, or you can always take the elevator. Radon mitigation system installed a year ago. This property has it all!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,920 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 960 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Elevator/Chair Lift,Full Bath on Main Level,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Stucco, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price