Meticulously maintained, one owner home situated on a private, wooded 7.23 acre lot just minutes from town. Cozy living area with vaulted ceilings and wood burning fireplace. Two story addition added in 2017 features hickory hardwood floors and several picture windows to showcase the gorgeous views. Sprawling main floor layout features an eat in kitchen with island and pantry w/ laundry hookups, formal dining, 3 large bedrooms, and 2.5 baths. Finished walk out lower level features 2 additional living spaces, custom stone wood burning fireplace, 4th bedroom, full bath, and plenty of storage. Newer, well pump and top of the line mechanicals. Red cedar siding, new asphalt driveway, and retaining walls added in 2017. Expansive deck ideal for entertaining and enjoying wildlife and sunsets.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Central Vacuum,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Security System,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler