Meticulously maintained 2 story contemporary home w/ walk out lower in private setting(valley views) minutes to La Crosse. Remodeled kitchen offers butcher block breakfast bar, walk-in pantry w/ dumb waiter, stainless steel appliances(included); formal dining rm w/ stately stone fireplace, oak flooring; 4 season rm(gas stove) overlooking fenced flat yard; spacious living rm(French doors, plenty of natural light); office/2nd bedroom(oak flooring); main floor laundry plus updated 1/2 bath. Upper level offers master suite(remodeled bath-Jacuzzi w/ separate shower(steam)), huge walk-in closet; 2 additional bedrooms plus full bath. Lower level offers 3.5 car garage/shop additional family rm, bedroom & full bath. Newer shingles, recently painted exterior, updated mechanicals, Shelby taxes.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,376 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
4,376 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,684 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 980 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price