Tucked back in between the valleys just north of Onalaska, in the town of Onalaska and Holmen School District, you will find this beautifully built 3 bedroom ranch home nestled a spacious lot in Marvin Gardens. You are greeted with a front porch which brings you into the home featuring stunningly oak hardwood floors throughout the main level living space. Both floors feature 9 ft ceilings, so a spacious feel is on both levels. Hickory cabinets, corner pantry closet, patio doors off the dining area, gas fireplace, separate laundry room with extra cabinetry & half bath ''toilet'' in here too are just a few of the other features on the main level. The fully insulated and heated garage with access to the basement is a great bonus. Lower level offers family rm, work out room, bath, & storage.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,130 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,130 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,790 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,340 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Stone, Vinyl
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price