This home has all the charm and room you could be looking for. Very well maintained. Large open concept living w/gas fireplace, dinning room and kitchen. Beautiful composite deck off main level to enjoy warm summer evenings. Small den/office on main level along with the 3 bedrooms. (4th Non conforming bedroom)Lower in additional to a family room, finished laundry area and a bonus room that has been used a sewing/quilt room. Just under 1/2 acre lot. The original home, a Viking Custom home , was added onto in 1998 a 20 x 30 addition, with 2nd furnace to better service the home. There is also a shop work space off the garage. Beautiful back yard. Gutter guards. Mixed use development under development south of County S, across the street. Buyers and Buyers agents to verify all measurements
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,780 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,780 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,980 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price