Move right into this beautiful, newly completed Wildwood Valley Twin Home which offers care free living. Upon opening the front door you will be welcomed with a large foyer and grand views of your private backyard. Carefully planned this property features a main level, open concept kitchen with quartz counter tops, large center island, living room with stone gas fireplace, dining room and screened patio. Large finished lower level with additional family room, bedroom, full bath and plenty of storage. High-end finishes throughout. Peaceful valley setting.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Private Shared Well,Well
2,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,750 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Level: M,Width: 13,Length: 14
- Living Room
- Level: M,Width: 15,Length: 19
- Family Room
- Level: L,Width: 17,Length: 27
- Level: M,Width: 11,Length: 13
- Level: M,Width: 12,Length: 14
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler