Life will be sweet on Sugar Lane when you come home to this well maintained ranch style home with excellent floor plan. Step into the large living room with bay window that allows lots of natural light. The eat in kitchen has newer dishwasher & a sliding glass door that opens onto a deck with retractable awning. The main level also includes a Master bedroom & Master bath with walk-in shower, a second full bath & 2 additional nice sized bedrooms. There is ample room for everyone to enjoy with a large rec room & family room in the lower level that includes daylight windows, a bar & gas fireplace. Laundry is in lower level as well as potential to add 4th bedroom if desired with addition of egress window. Yard is fenced. Convenient nearby park at end of the cul-de-sac. Home warranty included!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
2,408 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,848 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 560 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. .
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished
- ,Bedroom on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler