The one you've been waiting for has finally arrived; welcome to W7841 County Rd ZB! Don't miss this stunning 4 BD/3 BA custom built Craftsman/Prairie style home on Lake Onalaska! This Parade of Homes beauty is highlighted by an open foyer, vaulted ceilings, open layout, 2 gas fireplaces, built-ins & bamboo floors.The master w/ seating area, WIC & luxurious en suite bath (walk-in tiled shower, jetted tub, & double-sided fireplace) are sure to impress. The finished LL family/rec space is primed for entertaining (walkout). Outside features a fire-pit, 100+' of water frontage & a private dock. Cozy up inside and take in a picturesque sunset out nearly every window or perch on the wrap around deck & relax overlooking the waterfront. You must view this home to fully appreciate all it offers!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,842 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,842 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,644 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,198 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Body of Water
- Lake Onalaska
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price