Beautiful home set on a large lot of a quiet cul-de-sac. The flat yard offers plenty of space and includes a recently added concrete patio and fire ring. The home has several updates including new roof, gutters, garage doors, furnace, water heater and softener. Newly remodeled kitchen and master bath. Comfortable living spaces with great flow. Lower level with lots of space for entertaining as well as a huge storage room. Easy access to HWY 53. Inspection completed for buyer's review.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,910 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,910 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,680 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,230 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price