Are you looking for an updated home with a large fenced-in yard, country-like setting, low taxes, and low utility bills, then this home is perfect. Here is a 2-3 bedroom ranch home that is more spacious than it looks and sits on a large corner lot. Within the last year updates include new siding, roof, windows, gutters, 2 decks, exterior doors. Within the last 2 years, a custom fence was added. Nice sized kitchen and living room, open to the dining area. There are 2 bedrooms on the main level with updated bathroom. Go down to the lower level and enjoy a large family room with a new gas fireplace that can heat the whole house which saves a lot on heating bills. There is an office or a 3rd nonconforming bedroom with a walk-in closet and plenty of storage. What a great home to call your own
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,776 sq. ft
1,776 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 336 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Window A/C
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price