Unusually well constructed home. Steel roof, 4 heat sources: In-floor in lower level and garage, furnace for main level and separate furnace for bedroom level plus a pellet stove-fireplace. The exterior has a rubberized membrane on the outside wall to prevent moisture from the runoff and there is a collection reservoir with underground delivery to the front yard. The house has been planned well and shows great utilization of the scenic location.
Sign up for a $150.00 gift certificate to Mainstream Boutique in Onalaska, and enjoy delicious treats from Frenchtastic Bakery.
Single Family, A-Frame, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Level: U,Width: 14,Length: 14
- Living Room
- Level: M,Width: 17,Length: 18
- Family Room
- Level: L,Width: 17,Length: 22
- Level: M,Width: 11,Length: 18
- Level: M,Width: 9,Length: 15
- Level: M,Width: 12,Length: 14
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler