Own one of the largest pieces of property on the west side of the railroad tracks along the Mississippi! 25.11 acres of productive forest with frontage and views of Mud Lake and the Minnesota bluffs! This parcel offers reoccuring timber income, hunting opportunities (deer, turkey, duck, geese, etc), along with charming custom built lofted cabin. The cabin is wired for a generator. The parcel is fully wooded (tower pines) and offers good coverage for wildlife. Mud Lake and Third Lake offer great recreation opportunities (canoeing, fishing, duck hunting, kayaking, etc) There is additional public hunting land nearby. Seller has not had timber thinned and there is value in timber.
- Additional Interior Features
- Level,Marshy,View of Water,Waterfrontage on Lot,Wetlands,Wooded; Development Status: Raw Land
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wooded Acreage
- Level,Marshy,View of Water,Waterfrontage on Lot,Wetlands,Wooded
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Borders Public Land,Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price