Your Oasis Awaits! Ideal Home for entertaining, this property offers it all from the soaring cathedral ceilings, stone wall fireplace and full size custom made wet bar. Remarkable spacious loft above the garage would be a perfect home gym, game room, art studio or office and it overlooks the great room and fenced beautiful in-ground pool, cedar gazebo and hot-tub. Very functional kitchen with quartz counter tops and breakfast bar. Enjoy the patio doors that lead to your own infrared sauna and two relaxation nooks. Separate formal dining room and living room for more intimate gatherings. ''Epoxy'' finished floors in the garage and pool deck area. Seeing is believing, schedule your showing today! This is the listing agent's own property.Sellers to have roof replaced before closing.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Park Ridge First Addition
3,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,615 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 985 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Crawl Space,Finished,Full
- Baths. ,Grab Bars in Bath,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub,Indoor Pool,Intercom/Music,Pantry,Sauna,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Inground Pool,Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price