Contributing to healthier, happier communities
At Gerrard-Hoeschler, community involvement is a priority. We believe in giving back to the communities that have given us so much opportunity and enjoyment. We’re committed to supporting and uplifting all residents of our communities. That’s why we regularly contribute to and often spearhead projects and organizations that bring meaningful, far-reaching change to our local communities.
Current community involvement projects
- Francis Homes—an initiative that keeps children and families out of shelters by instead offering affordable rental housing
- The La Crosse Warming Center—a facility that offers those experiencing homelessness a safe, warm refuge during frigid fall and winter months
- Franciscan Hospitality House—a safe, fellowship-centered daytime environment for adults experiencing or at risk of homelessness
- WAFER Christmas Tree of Canned Goods—a seasonal effort to gather donations for distribution from La Crosse County’s WAFER food pantry
- The Hunger Task Force—an organization working to eliminate hunger in La Crosse County through food distribution, food recovery and a community garden
- Mississippi Valley Archaeology Center—a public education program at UW-La Crosse centered on researching, preserving and teaching about area archaeological resources
- Downtown Mainstreet, Inc.—a nonprofit organization formed to oversee, coordinate and facilitate the revitalization of La Crosse’s central business district
- Habitat for Humanity—a nonprofit providing quality family homes by partnering with homeowners and the community to build decent, safe and affordable housing
Gerrard-Hoeschler also partners with and sponsors events for numerous civic and arts organizations throughout the region.
Perhaps we could help increase the impact of your community organization or project. Contact us to learn more about our tradition of improving lives through service, and how Gerrard-Hoeschler might be of service to you.