The La Crosse Area
Your greatest quality of life awaits
The Coulee Region. The Driftless Area. God’s Country. By any name, the La Crosse area is a true gem of the Midwest, rich in amazing places, opportunities and people.
No one knows the La Crosse area like we do
For 70 years, locally owned Gerrard-Hoeschler has served the counties of La Crosse, Trempealeau, Vernon and Monroe in Wisconsin, and the counties of Houston and Winona in Minnesota. (However, we help clients buy, sell, lease, relocate or build anywhere.)
Gerrard-Hoeschler team members are local people who live in and truly love the Driftless Area. Our strong regional focus and community ties allow us to maintain the strongest relationships, gather and share solid insights, stay in step with the market and ultimately provide the industry-leading service our clients expect.
Rely on the real estate experts at Gerrard-Hoeschler to help you and your family discover and enjoy outstanding quality of life in our area.
Why make the La Crosse area home?
- The city of La Crosse is home to 52,000+ people (the greater/surrounding area has a population of nearly 137,000) and offers a desirable blend of small-town charm and big-city amenities
- La Crosse is frequently ranked as one of America's top 10 small cities for greatest quality of living
- With 3 top colleges & universities, 2 major regional medical centers, major manufacturing and several national technology firms, the area offers economic opportunity and a reasonable cost of living
- School districts throughout the region are known for consistent academic excellence and student achievement
- Varied terrain, seven rivers (including the mighty Mississippi) and four distinct seasons make the region a paradise for outdoor recreation including fishing, hunting, boating, and “silent sports” such as hiking, skiing, biking, paddling and snowshoeing
- A wide variety of events and attractions—a top symphony orchestra, renowned theatre, the Midwest’s longest-running Oktoberfest and much more—offer year-round entertainment and enrichment for all
- An ever-growing assortment of cuisine options, craft breweries and wineries makes the area increasingly popular among food and beverage enthusiasts
- Plentiful live music venues, plus established and emerging music festivals attract entertainers and music lovers from the area, the Midwest and beyond
Remember, relocating is easy and convenient when you partner with Gerrard-Hoeschler’s relocation experts.
Additional questions about moving to or living in the La Crosse area? Contact us for answers.
Search Open Houses in your area and request a showing Find out what your money can get you.
Search Open Houses in your area and request a showing
Find out what your money can get you.
Explore La Crosse
Check out these links to learn more about life in La Crosse: