Endless potential and a real estate career you’ll love
Enjoy a career helping people achieve their dreams—a career as a real estate agent. A career at Gerrard-Hoeschler.
Gerrard-Hoeschler is an independent, family-owned real estate company with an outstanding team of licensed REALTORS® and three offices in southwest Wisconsin (La Crosse, Onalaska and Sparta).
We wrote the story in local real estate and our highly talented agents keep it going strong. We support our clients at every step. We get things done. We love what we do.
Join the region’s #1 real estate company
Perhaps you’ve worked in real estate for years or you’re wondering how to become a realtor. If you’re the right person with the right skills, you’ll find a fulfilling career at Gerrard-Hoeschler.
Your success in a real estate career is truly limitless at Gerrard-Hoeschler. Why? Because we’re different. We empower our agents to build relationships and ultimately improve lives though:
- An enduring commitment to providing industry-leading service. Gerrard-Hoeschler has grown throughout the past 70 years by treating every client like family, providing top-level service and sharing in the joy of every client success.
- Advanced and comprehensive learning opportunities. Gerrard-Hoeschler agents receive in-house pre-licensing training, continuing education, mentorship and exclusive coaching programs to boost their skills, compensation and overall satisfaction. Every agent participates in an ongoing, customized training program.
- A unique culture that supports a sense of family and community. For many real estate professionals, becoming a realtor means starting at the lowest level within a huge corporation. Not at Gerrard-Hoeschler. Here, you’ll join a team of relatable, reliable pros who work together, support each other and celebrate both individual and team success.
- An uncommon level of community involvement. At Gerrard-Hoeschler, we are grounded in our community and passionate about giving back. We never lose sight of those who’ve helped us succeed, and we strive to improve the lives of people throughout our entire service area.
- Exclusive Legal Information Services. When technical questions affect our agent's transactions Rick Staff, Gerrard-Hoeschler's in-house attorney is there to help. Our agents enjoy free, 24/7 access to the vast knowledge of Attorney Rick Staff, one of Wisconsin’s top real estate experts. No more sleepless nights, Rick has your back . . .
More great reasons to join the Gerrard-Hoeschler team
Throughout your real estate career, you’ll:
- Quickly build trust and a solid standing within the market, thanks to Gerrard-Hoeschler’s established reputation for excellence
- Enjoy consistent, area-wide respect and credibility, since Gerrard-Hoeschler agents are known for being quality people who provide quality service every day
- Start doing business right away, through existing leads and extensive community connections
- Create rewarding relationships that help empower clients and colleagues while bringing the highest levels of success
- Showcase some of the area’s most exclusive, appealing properties as you introduce clients to places and spaces where dreams come true
- Work with maximum efficiency and accuracy, thanks to in-house marketing, administrative and legal support
Become a go-to local real estate expert
Top tools and resources give you 24/7 answers to help serve your clients. Leverage your exclusive access to leading resources including:
- The comprehensive GHrealtors.com website
- Your customizable agent website
- An intuitive customer relationship management (CRM) system
- A full range of available promotional tools
- Exclusive Client Legal Information Service
Qualities of a Gerrard-Hoeschler REALTOR®
Thanks to our team’s unparalleled talent, compassion and expertise, Gerrard-Hoeschler agents are the absolute best in the area. If you have the following qualities, we invite you to contact us today.
- A passion for real estate and serving others
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive energy, regular enthusiasm and a great work ethic
- The ability to work well in a team and independently
- A high level of organization and attention to detail
- The ability to collaborate and empathize with people of all backgrounds
- The ability to communicate complex ideas using understandable language
- The desire to keep learning
- Solid negotiation skills
- Grace under pressure
Your passion for real estate brings endless possibilities for success here. Become part of a family-owned company that supports and empowers you to serve others. Begin your next career chapter at Gerrard-Hoeschler, REALTORS®. Contact us and apply today.