This beautiful home, currently in the construction process, has a back yard three-season room that looks out over the driving range of Viroqua Hills golf-course. An open concept living room, dining room and kitchen design, makes the main floor living experience simple, easy, bright, & airy. It includes a master bedroom & bathroom w/ a walk-in closet, a 2nd & 3rd bedroom, & 2nd bathroom. The walkout lower level is unfinished w/ studded walls for a future family room, bonus room, 3rd bedroom, a full bathroom, & plenty of storage. (This home is being newly constructed. The picture in this MLS link is approximate. Early stage of construction, means a buyer can have input into the finishing touches. The actual build will have variations from the blueprint plans seen in this MLS link.)
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
4,234 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,234 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,113 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price