This beautiful home, currently in the construction process, has a back yard three-season room that looks out over the driving range of Viroqua Hills golf-course. An open concept living room, dining room and kitchen design, makes the main floor living experience simple, easy, bright, & airy. It includes a master bedroom & bathroom w/ a walk-in closet, a 2nd & 3rd bedroom, & 2nd bathroom. The walkout lower level is unfinished w/ studded walls for a future family room, bonus room, 3rd bedroom, a full bathroom, & plenty of storage. ( At this early stage of construction, a buyer can have plenty of input into the homes finishing touches. The actual build will have variations from the blueprint plans seen in this MLS link.) Currently the taxes reflect only the lot, not the home itself.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
4,234 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,234 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,113 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price