You will be amazed by the space this home has to offer! You will be greeted by light & airy feel the minute you walk through the front door with a spacious living room w/wood look flooring & a ton of natural light. Funtional kitchen w/dining space, 3 bedrooms & an updated bath w/tile shower surround complete the main level. In the lower level you can enjoy an even larger living room, space for a home office & bar area, a 2nd full bath with walk in tile shower, laundry, & plenty of space for storage, craft or recreation area. The space in this home is used impressively efficient, easy to manage, completely updated, all in a great central Onalaska location! The fenced backyard & patio provide even more to enjoy! Value packed with a home warranty, you can move right in!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler