Private setting on 3.24 acres w/creek that is stocked with trout yearly. House was built in 2006 & has main level living w/quality finishes like heated floors, solid wood doors & has been well maintained. Main level features open concept living/kitchen/dining with patio door to deck that overlook creek. Kitchen has plenty of cabinets & is open to large, bright dining area. Good size master bedroom features bath that has handicap accessible shower w/grab bars & fold up seat. 2nd bedroom, another full bath, den/office & laundry/mechanical room round off main floor. Door from garage to backyard with nice views of back portion of property. Upper level has large open bedroom area. Newer water heater, central air & newer boiler.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Freezer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- DIST:111 SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price