Welcome to 1221 Bluff Street, LaCrosse WI! This stunning, renovated home features a full revamp. Updates include refinished hardwoods, vinyl flooring, new carpet, 2023 appliances, full bathroom remodel, new drywall, and new lighting fixtures. This property was renovated with care to give a homeowner a low maintenance home for years to come! The bones are solid with the roof being replaced in 2017, furnace in 2020 and water heater in 2021.Inside of the home you will enjoy lots of space with four bedrooms, two full living rooms and a four season sunroom overlooking the yard. The basement has a fifth nonconforming bedroom.Outside you will find a fully fenced in yard with a patio. Underground electrical is ran for outdoor movie nights under the bluffs. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,530 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 470 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Window A/C
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Walk-thru Bedroom,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price