Charming, classic Craftsman style home! You will love the front living room open to the formal dining room with beautiful natural light from all of the windows and the generous sized kitchen with refaced quality cabinets and lots of storage space! There are hardwood floors under the carpet in the back 2 bedrooms, classic glass and marble doorknobs with amazing character. The newer addition rear family room walks out to the deck and beautiful gardens with partially fenced yard and the perfect amount of tree coverage. The full partially finished basement provides additional space for future finishing if desired with a partially plumbed bathroom, additional stool closet, laundry room, and family/theater room. With updated electric service, newer hot water boiler for heating, and impeccable care and maintenance you will be set to move in and enjoy your new home! Try out the classic doorbell and enjoy all the fun features of this delightful home!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,768 sq. ft
1,480 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 1 space
Cummings Villa & Goulds 2nd Add
1,768 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Winona Area Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat In Kitchen,Separate/Formal Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Main Floor Full Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,480 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 288 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Block, Partially Finished, Stone/Rock, Storage Space
- Window Unit(s) Cooling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached, Concrete, Insulated Garage.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 131
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tree Coverage - Medium, Underground Utilities.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price