Stucco Tudor Home w/2,630 S.F. Need an office for a home business? Need to have relative quarters on one level? This is ideal for you! Grand foyer with open staircase to enter the main living area upstairs with formal dining rm w/screened in patio off it, large living rm w/a ton of built in cabinets, efficient galley type kitchen, & 2 bdrms with walk-in closets & their own private baths. On the main level there is an office area/bdrm/ living rm/office with separate entrance, full bath with separate shower & tub, laundry, 1/2 bath, storage area or room for expansion & a 3.5 car garage. Located in an area where there is a lot of close by shopping, restaurants, & businesses.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,630 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,630 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,796 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 834 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price