This pristine 3-4 bedroom ranch home offers a large living space with open concept kitchen and dining area. All appliances included along with a convenient first floor laundry room. 4 season room offers an additional entertaining space with a gas fireplace. Finished lower level includes family room, bathroom, and 4th bedroom. 2.5 attached garage and garden shed all on a well manicured lawn. This property is close to the water to enjoy the beautiful views and everything the great Mississippi River has to offer.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,520 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,520 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,680 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 840 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Propane. .
- Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price